What we do
- issue Premises Licences for Casinos, Betting Offices and Race Tracks, Bingo Clubs, Adult Gaming Centres, and Family Entertainment Centres
- grant Permits for Gaming Machines in members' clubs and licensed premises, Prize Gaming and Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centres.
- authorise the temporary use of premises for gambling
- register Small Society Lotteries.
We publish a Gambling Licensing Policy every three years.
- To prevent gambling from being a source of crime or disorder, being associated with crime or disorder, or being used to support crime;
- To ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way;
- To protecting children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed or exploited by gambling.